A man was allegedly found with 7,500 folds of heroin. The DEA, along with other law enforcement agencies, were supposedly investigating him. Law enforcement had been following him from Trenton, NJ. The defendant, Daevon Bell, was then seen going into an apartment in Morrisville, PA with a bag. After leaving the apartment, he was seen with a different bag. A DEA agent tried to approach Bell, but he quickly sped away. Thereafter he led law enforcement on a high speed chase from Pennsylvania back to New Jersey. During the pursuit, Bell allegedly threw a bag out of his window. That bag contained 7,500 folds of heroin. It appears is being charged by the United States Attorney’s Office. This makes a federal crime.
Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ
If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, then you are going to need a strong team of federal criminal defense lawyers. Do your research before hiring just any criminal defense firm. Some topics that should be discussed are; how many cases such as these have they handled? How many jury trials have they tried? These are all very important questions before hiring a federal criminal defense attorney in Bergen County. At the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, we have the experience, knowledge, credentials and man-power to fight you or a your loved one’s federal criminal case. Specifically, our criminal defense law firm has:
- Over two-hundred (200) years of combined experience
- A team of ten (10) criminal defense attorneys that devote their entire practice to criminal law
- Our firm has seven (7) former prosecutors
- Three (3) of our attorneys were former assistant county prosecutors and held directorial positions of the Drug, Gang, and Gun Task Force, Major Crimes Division, Trial Division, and Juvenile Division
- We have multiple attorneys selected to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40
- Two (2) of our lawyers were recently selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021 list for New Jersey which is a highly credentialed, peer-influenced, third-party validated, and a patented process that selects only 2.5% of the attorneys in New Jersey to this list
- One (1) of our attorneys is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney, a distinction held by less than 1% of attorneys in this State
Please give our office a call today at 201-201-0086.